Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 6!!!


Today, I had my first competition of the season and so to make a difference, I decided to stay for the whole day, to cheer on everyone from my club and many others. But as I only got home around 7.00, I didn't know what to do. I then thought I could possibly go on freerice.com. After a lot of hard work and answering questions, I finally donated 8000 grains of rice for people in less fortunate countries.
I know that after I had stayed to cheer everyone on today they were really grateful and I think that I gave them a lot of confidence.
After I did these deeds, I felt really good and I also had a lot of fun doing them. Staying to watch my friends from gym compete was really fun and they all did really well. Playing on freerice.com was also really fun and I learnt a lot by going on many different subjects.

No comments: