Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 12!!!


Today (AGAIN) I was sick, but I did manage to make a difference around the house. Even though I was sick at home, I did help my mum with her jewellery business and made pendants with her all day. At gym, I helped set up all the chairs, blocks and ropes ready for the active and passive stretching with the artistic gymnasts. When I finally got home from gym, I shared my takeaways with my mum and then I helped her again with making the pendants for the jewellery.
My mum was very grateful for me helping her with the pendants as she has a huge order so she needs as much help as possible. My coach said thank you for me helping to set up and pack up for stretching, as she usually does it all.
I felt quite good after doing the deeds and I also really enjoyed making the pendants with my mum.

No comments: