Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 5!!!


Today, I started by feeding the cats for my mum even though it was my sister's turn this week. And then I also shared my mentos and chocolate bar with my friends from room 9. At lunchtime when my friends and I were shooting hoops, I gave my friend the ball so that she could have another go instead of me. When my coach at gym needed to go help the other gymnasts out, I did her a favour and kept working hard by myself instead of slacking off while she wasn't looking. After training, we went to get takeaways, I shared my chips with my dad because he decided not to buy any for himself. When we got home, I gave my dad the computer even though I didn't want to because I was playing games.
I really feel good after doing all these good deeds today because seeing people smile because of what you just did for them really brightens up your day.
Everyone I effected today was very grateful (especially my friends who I gave chocolate to!!!).

No comments: