Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 3!!!

Today, I think I made a change by raising some more money for the 'World Vision 40 Hour Famine' in which I will be going without any texting for 40 hours, as I am very addicted to texting lately. I raised $20 from calling up my relatives and now my total money raised so far is $140!!! I also sorted out the laundry for my mum and helped clear the table for my dad.

I know that I made a difference because I know that the money I raised for World Vision is going to go a long way and will change many people's lives by giving them food, water and education. I know I really helped my mum and dad because they both thanked me.

My mum was very thankful as the laundry had been sitting there for days. My dad was also happy because he always clears the table and he was happy to have some help for once.

1 comment:

Mr. Read said...

You've started off your 17 Days to Make a Difference really well. I like your detailed blog entries. They make for interesting reading. Good on you for raising more money for World Vision. Every dollar will go a long way to helping a less fortunate child.