Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 4!!!

Today to make a difference, I started off by walking to school with my brother for once so he wasn't lonely and at thesame time, this meant my mum didn't have to take me to school so she could relax for the morning. I had brought fudge to school and at lunchtime and morning tea I shared most of it with some friends and one of my friends gave me a stick of sherbet so I ended up sharing all of that out too. When I got home from gym, later that night, I decided to leave my dad with the remote instead of taking it from him. When my brother and sister got home and came upstairs, I raised $10 dollars for fundraising for gym.

I know I made a difference because my friends and brother were all very greatful about what I did or gave them. My dad was thankful that I left him the remote to decide what channel to watch. The fundraising money for gym will go to helping the coaches get trained to teach us.

When I did these things, I felt glad to see all of these people smile.

No comments: