Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 13!!!


Today I was finally allowed a sleepin but because my mum still had a lot of work to do, I got up at 8.oo to get started on making pendants again. When mum got home from the craft fair, she was very surprised and happy at the progress I had made. Afterwards, I went to the artistic gymnastics competition, and helped out with the sausage sizzle, and I also helped my coach out a lot by being sensible for two hours of training while she did announcing for the competition on the other side of the gym. When I got home from gym, I ,once again, helped my mum to make the pendants. I did this from 5.30 all the way to 1.30 in the morning - I was staying up to watch the rugby finals.

My mum cannot thank me enough for all the work I have done for her on the pendants and all of our hard work will pay off when they are all finished.

I felt really good for doing the pendants for mum and they are looing great.

Because I have been sick this week, I have not been able to do all the good deeds I would have liked to have done otherwise.

No comments: